Jumat, 01 April 2011

Menyapa orang yang sudah dikenal dalam bahasa Inggris

Untuk menyapa orang yang sudah kita kenal kita dapat menggunakan ungkapan-ungkapan sebagai berikut :
Formal :
O  Good Morning !
O  Good Afternoon !
O  Good Evening !
Informal :
O  Hi, !
O  Hello, !
O  Nice to meet you !
O  Nice to meet you too !
O  Good to meet you !
O  Good bye !
O  See you !
O  Bye !
Contoh :
Pudin meet nasir in The Hospitall
Nasir        : Hallo, Pudin
Pudin       : Hallo, how are you ?
Nasir        : I am fine and you ?
Pudin       : I am fine too ! and what are you doing in this Hospitall ?
Nasir        : I want to meet my grand mother in mawar room ! and what about you ?
Pudin       : I from my father room, he get job in this hospitall !
Nasir        : oh., by the way would you like to come to my house to night ?
Pudin       : sure, do you hold a special event ?
Nasir        : My father has been promoted to higher position. We hold a dinner for family
Pudin       : ok, I will come
Nasir        : nice to meet you !
Pudin  : Nice to meet you too

1 komentar: