Jumat, 01 April 2011

Menyapa orang yang belum dikenal dalam bahasa inggris

Untuk dapat menyapa orang yang belum dikenal, kita dapat menggunakan ungkapan :
Formal :
O  Good Morning !
O  Good Afternoon !
O  Good Evening !
Informal :
O  Hi, !
O  Hello, !
O  Nice to meet you !
O  Nice to meet you too !
O  Good to meet you !
O  Good bye !
O  See you !
O  Bye !
Contoh :
Situation nasir meet a tourist in bali
Nasir        : Good morning sir ! What is your name ?
Andre      : Morning, my name is Andre ! and what is your name ?
Nasir        : My name is Nasir, and where do you come from ?
Andre      : I am from hongkong ! and how old are you ?
Nasir        : I am 15th yers old, and what about you ?
Andre      : I am 16th yers old ! and where do you live ?
Nasir        : I live at in muna island, and what song do you like ?
Andre      : I am very like song from ST 12 Band, what about you ?
Nasir        : I am like too !
Andre      : Nice to meet you Nasir !
Nasir        : Nice to meet you too !

2 komentar: